Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome

Hello everyone! I've decided to start my first blog. I recently checked the medium salary on my one of my possible career choices and suddenly realized that my chances of making 6 figures any time in the near future are not that high. My life of dreams jetting off every other weekend to some far flung destination and that beautiful old Southern home with a porch all the way around is simply not going to happen for a while, if at all. However, I still intend to live my life in a beautiful way. I don't think that it necessarily takes lots of money to live a lovely life. You are welcome to join in my discoveries of things that allow a person to live well without amassing a huge debt (or any debt at all preferably.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth ! Thanks for leaving the first comment on my blog ever. I see I am your first too. Yippee. I adore that you want to live your life in a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...